Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten TV Shows I Wish Had Never Been Canceled


As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish!

This week's theme was any TV-themed topic in honor of Fall TV, and I chose Ten TV Shows I Wish I Had Never Been Canceled.


1) Siberia 


2) The River


3) The Mole


4) Whodunnit


5) Harper's Island


6) Ringer


7) Haunted 



8) American Gladiators


9) Murder in Small Town X


10) Cult



Did you watch any of these shows? Do you have a show you loved that got canceled?


8 comments:

  1. Wow, I have only seen a couple of those! They all look good though! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're definitely predominantly the shows of a mystery lover ;D even mystery-themed reality shows!

      Delete
  2. Oh my..the only one I am vaguely familiar with is Harper's Island. *hangs head*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you liked Harper's Island, you would probably like quite a few of the others too :)

      Delete
  3. OMG The River and The Mole!!! I loved those, but no one ever seems to remember those. The River is my #1 show I wish had never gotten cancelled. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so awesome you loved those too!! They were both so so good. And The River had so much more story to tell!

      Delete