Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books On My Fall TBR List



As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish.


In the fall, especially in October, I love to read creepy, scary books! Here are ten off my TBR shelves, Kindle, or borrowed from the library that I hope to read this fall.



Features: a haunted house, a cult, and a diary left behind


Features: the murderous nightmarish tale that inspired one of Hitchcock's creepiest movies


Features: an obsessed fan of a brilliant author


Features: ghosts, a creepy amusement park, and murder


Features: mystery and murder from the creator of Sherlock Holmes


Features: Jack the Ripper


Features: obsession, rage, murder, and ghosts


Features: a mansion, a sinister family legacy, and madness



Features: a haunted apartment built adjacent to a graveyard


Features: death, secrets, comparisons to Twin Peaks


What's on your fall TBR list?







16 comments:

  1. Great list! I've been looking for some creepy books for a
    Halloween-themed readathon so I'll definitely take a note of these ones.

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there is a Strangers on a Train book!! Omg. Also, I have The Graveyard Apartment on my TBR too. Great list. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yeah, I'm really excited to read Strangers on a Train, and The Graveyard Apartment :)

      Delete
  3. The Diary of a Haunting looks really good! I love Stephan King's books. The scariest is Pet Sematary! My TTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read Pet Cemetery yet, but I've heard it's really creepy!

      Delete
  4. The cover of Diary Hinting looks terrifying ! I like that you listed all horror books!
    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had never heard of Graveyard Apartment until today, many of you have me intrigued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The description makes it sound like it could be really good. :)

      Delete
  6. I'm not a big Stephen King fan but one of my fav Booktubers loves his writings so maybe one of these days, I'll check him out too.
    My fall TBR here: https://runwright.net/2016/09/27/fall-tbr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read a few of his books, but I've really liked the ones I have read :)

      Delete
  7. I need some of those books you featured, especially I, Ripper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE R.L. Stine!!!! I'm also planning to read Finders Keepers at some point! Happy reading and happy Tuesday! :D

    ReplyDelete