Friday, November 18, 2016

COYER Winter Challenge!



COYER is absolutely one of my favorites, and I'm so excited for this next round!

"This time COYER is going to be a 12 week Blackout, where you have to dedicate yourself to reading the books YOU ALREADY  have acquired for less than $1.00. COYER Blackout will run from December 17, 2016 – March 3, 2017. "

I will be keeping track of my COYER reads here, as well as posting regular reviews on my blog. I'm going to take advantage of this great challenge to really focus on the ARCs I have!

1) The Twilight Wife by A.J. Banner
2. The Hundred Lies of Lizzie Lovett by Chelsea Sedoti
3) Different Class by Joanne Harris
4) Everything You Want Me to Be by Mindy Mejia
5) Her Every Fear by Peter Swanson
6) The Fifth Petal by Brunonia Barry
7) The Possessions by Sara Flannery Murphy
8) A Penny for the Hangman by Tom Savage
9) The Devil Crept In by Ania Ahlborn
10) The Nightwalker by Sebastian Fitzek
11) Swiss Vendetta by Tracee de Hahn
12) The Girl Who Lied by Sue Fortin

2 comments: