(Hosted by the wonderful Perpetual Page-Turner!)
Number Of Books You Read: 147
Number of Re-Reads: 1; Dismantled by Jennifer McMahon
Genre You Read The Most From: Mystery/thriller, followed closely by true crime
1. Best Book You Read In 2015?
(If you have to cheat — you can break it down by genre if you want or 2013 release vs. backlist)
2. Book You Were Excited About & Thought You Were Going To Love More But Didn’t?
3. Most surprising (in a good way or bad way) book you read?
This surprised me in a good way-I didn't think it would make such an impact on me, but it really did.
4. Book You “Pushed” The Most People To Read (And They Did)?
5. Best series you started in 2015? Best Sequel of 2015? Best Series Ender of 2015?
This series sweeps this category for me!
6. Favorite new author you discovered in 2015?
7. Best book from a genre you don’t typically read/was out of your comfort zone?
8. Most action-packed/thrilling/unputdownable book of the year?
This was one of those books I read until I literally couldn't keep my eyes open, and then woke up early so I could finish it.
9. Book You Read In 2015 That You Are Most Likely To Re-Read Next Year?
10. Favorite cover of a book you read in 2015?
11. Most memorable character of 2015?
Celia from The Night Circus
12. Most beautifully written book read in 2015?
13. Most Thought-Provoking/ Life-Changing Book of 2015?
14. Book you can’t believe you waited UNTIL 2015 to finally read?
15. Favorite Passage/Quote From A Book You Read In 2015?
16.Shortest & Longest Book You Read In 2015?
Shortest: The Grownup by Gillian Flynn (64 pages)
Longest: In a Different Key: The Story of Autism by John Donvan and Caren Zucker (688 pages)
17. Book That Shocked You The Most
(Because of a plot twist, character death, left you hanging with your mouth wide open, etc.)
18. OTP OF THE YEAR (you will go down with this ship!)
(OTP = one true pairing if you aren’t familiar)
Stephanie Plum/Joe Morelli (Team Cupcake!); Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
19. Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship Of The Year
Stephanie Plum & Lula; Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich
20. Favorite Book You Read in 2015 From An Author You’ve Read Previously
21. Best Book You Read In 2015 That You Read Based SOLELY On A Recommendation From Somebody Else/Peer Pressure:
22. Newest fictional crush from a book you read in 2015?
Park; Eleanor and Park
23. Best 2015 debut you read?
24. Best Worldbuilding/Most Vivid Setting You Read This Year?
25. Book That Put A Smile On Your Face/Was The Most FUN To Read?
26. Book That Made You Cry Or Nearly Cry in 2015?
27. Hidden Gem Of The Year?
28. Book That Crushed Your Soul?
29. Most Unique Book You Read In 2015?
30. Book That Made You The Most Mad (doesn’t necessarily mean you didn’t like it)?
1. New favorite book blog you discovered in 2015?
All of them! Book blogging was completely new to me in 2015.
2. Favorite review that you wrote in 2015?
It was actually for a book I didn't like that much, but it's one of my favorite reviews because I feel like it was one of my most-balanced ones.
3. Best discussion/non-review post you had on your blog?
As of now, my posts tend to be pretty strictly reviews, but that might change at some point.
4. Best event that you participated in (author signings, festivals, virtual events, memes, etc.)? The Broke and the Bookish Secret Santa, and Ho Ho Ho Readathon-and I'm loving COYER.
5. Best moment of bookish/blogging life in 2015?
Starting my blog-I've loved it!
6. Most challenging thing about blogging or your reading life this year?
Gathering up the confidence to start a book blog.
7. Most Popular Post This Year On Your Blog (whether it be by comments or views)?
One of my first posts, So You've Read Gone Girl, Now What? seemed to get a lot of views:
8. Post You Wished Got A Little More Love?
I'm pretty happy with how things are going, though of course I would always love more comments in general :)
9. Best bookish discover (book related sites, book stores, etc.)?
The book blog community in general, everyone is so nice, and knowledgeable, and its been so wonderful!
10. Did you complete any reading challenges or goals that you had set for yourself at the beginning of this year? I did, I wanted to read 100 books for the year, and I read 147.
1. One Book You Didn’t Get To In 2015 But Will Be Your Number 1 Priority in 2016?
2. Book You Are Most Anticipating For 2016 (non-debut)?
3. 2016 Debut You Are Most Anticipating?
4. Series Ending/A Sequel You Are Most Anticipating in 2016?
5. One Thing You Hope To Accomplish Or Do In Your Reading/Blogging Life In 2016?
I really want to read even more off my TBR shelves.