Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What We're Reading Wednesday: July 27, 2016




I'm just about to start this on my Kindle (which seems appropriate, considering Season 2 of Wayward Pines just finished tonight), and I'm really excited. I loved the Wayward Pines trilogy, and my dad recently read Dark Matter and highly recommended it.


This is my before-bed book, one of the top vote-getters on my blog for the Make Me Readathon. The writing style is absolutely gorgeous, and I'm looking forward to reading a few more chapters tonight.


I'm still really enjoying this bakery-themed cozy mystery. The murder has officially occurred, and suspects are starting to pile up.


I got this from the library, and am really excited to finally be reading it, as it's been on my TBR list for quite a while. It started out a little slow for me, but has since picked up, and I'm enjoying the lead heroine.

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment