Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Vacation Reading!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Early tomorrow morning, I am leaving with my family for our annual summer trip. We spend a few days visiting my grandfather, and my aunt and uncle will be there also, as well as my brother. I get to bring my beloved pup Sherlock too, which is always wonderful.

I'm not bringing my computer, but I am bringing a lot of books, as it's a couple hours car ride each way--as well as lots of nice downtime to read while there. So while I won't be posting for a few days, I will be doing lots of reading, and posting about it when I get back!

My vacation TBR (I know I won't get to all of these, but I like to have a wide selection with me--and I will be going to Barnes and Noble while I'm there too!):



I'm of course bringing my Kindle too, to keep up on all my eARCs!

I am currently reading:

Next in the queue are:

 

Looking forward to chatting about my reads with you all when I get back!







1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful trip. I have a copy of The Beauty of the End, and I am anxious to get to it.

    ReplyDelete