Friday, February 26, 2016

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge! (Plus TBR 24 Hour Readathon!)

Take Control of Your TBR Pile


I'm very excited to participate in this challenge! Throughout the month of March, I will be especially focused on reading books from my TBR shelves. I'm not setting a specific goal, but my general goal is to read predominantly from those shelves in March.

I will be posting my results here :) Check out the challenge, it should be a lot of fun!


1) Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton
2) By Flower and Dean Street by Patrice Chaplin
3) The Dead Girls of Hysteria Hall by Katie Alender
4) Finding Jake by Bryan Reardon
5) Dragonwell Dead by Laura Childs
6) A Head Full of Ghosts by Paul Tremblay
7) Careless People: Murder, Mayhem, and the Invention of The Great Gatsby by Sarah Churchwell
8) The Dead Lie Down by Sophie Hannah




2 comments:

  1. I may have to check out this challenge too, sounds like such a good thing!
    I'll keep popping in to see your books over the month :) Happy reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be really fun! Let me know if you join and I'll follow your challenge post too! Thanks! :)

      Delete