As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's topic is top ten books with X setting, and I chose isolated locations. Give me a mystery or thriller set in some sort of isolated location, like an island cut off from the mainland by storms, or a snowed-in country home. These are books guaranteed to be spooky and suspenseful, containing secrets, lies, and tension that will absolutely keep you flipping pages.
1) Ashecliffe Hospital for the Criminally Insane, on a remote island battered by storms--
2) mysterious island that can only be reached by boat-and there's a storm coming--
3) country house snowed in by a blizzard--
4) snowed in guest house--
5) gothic mansion in the middle of nowhere--
6) Baskerville Hall, on the lonely moors--
7) a luxury cruise ship out on the dark, cold waters--
8) a cabin in the woods--
9) an almost-empty hotel that doesn't want to let you go--
10) snowed in English village--