Sunday, August 28, 2016

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon and a Mystery Mini Review



I have so many TBRs, so I definitely need this challenge! I'm hoping to read a bunch of books from my TBR bookshelves and my Kindle.

It should be a lot of fun, so if you'd like to sign-up as well, you can find the sign-up post here: Tackle Your TBR Read-a-Thon Sign-Up!


Mystery Mini Review: A Mind to Murder by P.D. James

I love P.D. James. While Agatha Christie will always be my favorite mystery writer, P.D. James is definitely up there. She is an expert at using vivid settings and complex characters to create her mystery stories.

In A Mind to Murder, James chooses a psychiatric clinic to set her murder and mayhem in. There are plenty of suspects, plenty of motives, and lots of red herrings. The ending is especially amazing--I don't want to give anything away, but trust me, James is masterful with the plot twists.



2 comments:

  1. I need to sign up for the TBR read-a-thon. I can't believe that I have still never read Agatha Christie or P.D. James! I need to fix that...lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need a TBR readathon!

      I highly recommend Agatha Christie and P.D. James! My favorite Agatha Christie is And Then There Were None, and my favorite P.D. James is The Murder Room.

      Delete