Wednesday, June 15, 2016

What We're Reading Wednesday: June 15, 2016





I just started this cozy mystery ARC as my phone read for while I walk my dog. I'm just about two chapters in, but I'm definitely enjoying it. It has a great small town setting.

 


I'm just over three quarters of the way through Nonna's Book of Mysteries, and I currently want to yell at the protagonist for the choice she's currently making--which is a good thing, because it means I'm really invested in the story! Poirot Investigates continues to be a wonderful read. I really enjoy Agatha Christie's short story collections because you get all the punch of her twists and turns but in a compact format, with multiple denouncements.

Agatha is a fantastic graphic novel my dad surprised me with for my birthday. It tells the story of Agatha Christie's life, interspersed with the lives of the characters she created. I'm expecting to finish it tonight.


This is my current Kindle read, and I am finding it absolutely fascinating. I'm about a third of the way through, and the tension is expertly building in a way that is making this psychological thriller impossible to put down.


This is my current hard copy read, an ARC I got from LibraryThing. I'm nearing the end of this true crime tale as well. It centers around a couple who went on a spree of fraud and murder for years, virtually undetected.

What are you reading this Wednesday?

2 comments: