Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What I'm Reading Wednesday (& Ho Ho Read-A-Thon!)



On Librarything, I am participating in Nonfiction November! I just finished one history/true crime book, The Temptress: The Scandalous Life of Alice de Janze and the Mysterious Death of Lord Errol. My two current nonfiction reads are In a Different Key, an ARC about autism, and American Ghost, which traces the history of a woman whose ghost is said to host her old home.

The other two books in the pile are my choices for the Ho Ho Ho Read-A-Thon, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer & Book Shelfery : Tied Up in Tinsel, and Jingle Bell Bark. I'm really excited to get started with the Read-A-Thon tomorrow!

What are you reading this week?




Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon



2 comments:

  1. I haven't started my holiday reads yet, but that is on the agenda this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been really fun to get started with my first one-its a fun, cozy mystery, which is exactly what I need right now.

      Delete