Monday, November 16, 2015

The Shelfie Hop!




This is my beloved Agatha Christie bookcase, where I keep all the different editions, versions, title variations, and amazing amazing books Agatha Christie wrote, plus some biographies of her. 


This is my other bookcase of books I have read and kept. The top shelf is all Sherlock Holmes, canon and non-canon. The rest of the bookcase contains predominantly mysteries and true crime, with some young adult and graphic novels. I definitely need more space for all the books I have read and want to keep! Someday, in the near future I hope, I'm planning to get two taller, wider bookcases.


This is one of my TBR bookcases, near my reading corner.


These are my two other TBR bookcases, which are in my bedroom.


A lot of other blogs are taking part in this really fun hop! :




4 comments:

  1. A TBR bookcase, I definitely need one of those. XD Great shelves! The Agatha Christie one is pretty cool.

    Dreams @ Once Upon A Dream Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to copy you more! Some of my books are in bins and (sadly) located in the garage. I need to give them all places of honor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My books were the first thing I set up when I moved-they immediately made my new place feel like home :)

      Delete