Wednesday, January 18, 2017

What We're Reading Wednesday: January 18, 2017






I was so excited to get this from my parents' for the holidays! It's my before bed book because it's too heavy to carry around in my purse to and from work.



I'm almost done with The Big Book of Jack the Ripper, and it continues to be a really well-curated collection. Her Every Fear is the new book from the author of The Kind Worth Killing, which I loved, and so far Swanson's newest is really suspenseful and intriguing. 

 

Second Life is one of my library books I've been meaning to get to for a while. I loved Watson's previous book, Before I Go to Sleep, so I have high hopes for this one. Tales For a Winter's Night just seems highly appropriate for the weather my city has been having lately, plus I love Conan Doyle.

What are you reading this week?




2 comments:

  1. I am really curious about The Big Book of Jack The Ripper! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished it, and it was really good! I'm writing up my review now.

      Delete