Wednesday, May 18, 2016

What We're Reading Wednesday: May 18, 2016





This is my Kindle read. I've been wanting to read this book since I first heard about it, and was thrilled to get an ARC of it. I'm about three quarters of the way through, and it is definitely a good read-it really grabs you and makes you want to keep reading.


These are my before bed reads. Nonna's Book of Mysteries is a book my dad bought me, and it has a really strong, intriguing female protagonist working to avoid an arranged marriage and follow her dream of becoming an artist. The Body in the Library is a re read for the monthly Agatha Christie read Maidens of Murder are hosting on Bookstagram.


This is my hard copy read for my commute to and from work (I can't look at screens in moving vehicles, including my phone and Kindle-plus I love hard copy books too). It's a series I've always enjoyed, and I felt like I needed a light, easy, fun cozy mystery.


My graphic novel read. I'm stretching it out as long as I can because it's so fun and wonderful, but I'm nearing the end.



Still working on this one on my phone-still not enough mystery, still well-written enough and intriguing enough to keep me reading.


What are you reading this Wednesday?

No comments:

Post a Comment