Tuesday, May 24, 2016

COYER Summer Vacation!



I am of course signing up for COYER Summer Vacation, I love doing COYER! Because it's a summer challenge, the rules have been loosened, and hard copy books count as well, which makes me extra happy :)

I have very general goals, which are just to clean as many books off my Kindle and my TBR shelves as I possibly can. I will be off for the summer (a perk of being a teacher), so I'm hopeful I can get lots of reading done.

1) Buzz Off by Hannah Reed
2) Nonna's Book of Mysteries by Mary Osborne
3) Walt by Russell Wangersky
4) Endgame by Jeffrey Round
5) Curtsies and Conspiracies by Gail Carriger
6. All the Missing Girls by Megan Miranda
7) The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley
8) The Trap by Melanie Raabe
9) American Girls by Alison Umminger
10) Creed by Trisha Leaver
11) H is for Homicide by Sue Grafton
12) The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty
13) The Wicked Boy by Kate Summerscale
14) The Last One by Alexandra Oliva
15) Escape From Asylum by Madeleine Roux
16) Beastly Bones by William Ritter
17) All These Perfect Strangers by Aoife Clifford
18) The Bone Garden by Tess Gerritsen
19) The Cases That Haunt Us by John Douglas
20) The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
21. Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
22) These Shallow Graves by Jennifer Donnelly
23) The Beauty of the End by Debbie Howells
24) The Assassin Game by Kirsty McKay
25) I'm Judging You: The Do-Better Manual by Luvvie Ajayi
26) Girl Last Seen by Heather Anastasiu and Anne Greenwood Brown
27) Murder in the Secret Garden by Ellery Adams
28) American Heiress by Jeffrey Toobin
29) The Killing Retreat by Tammy Mack
30) The Unraveling of Mercy Louis by Keija Parssinen
31) Ghostly Echoes by William Ritter
32) Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke
33) Lock & Mori by Heather W. Petty
34) A Mind to Murder by P.D. James
35) Pumpkin Picking with Murder by Auralee Wallace
36) Surrender, New York by Caleb Carr

6 comments:

  1. I hope you get a lot read this summer! Glad to have you joining in on the fun! :)

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to get a bunch of books off of my kindle and shelves as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI,

    I am addicted to read your blog. your are sharing amazing information in blog great

    ReplyDelete