Thursday, December 31, 2020

2020 Reading Wrap Up!

 2020 Reading Stats

Number of Books I Read: 167


1) Best Books I Read in 2020?







2) Book I Was Excited About and Thought I Was Going to Love More, But Didn't?

 




3) Most Surprising (In a Good Way) Book I Read?


4) Best Series I Started in 2020?

 

5) Best Book From a Genre I Don't Typically Read/Was Outside My Comfort Zone?


6) Most Thought-Provoking/Life Changing Book of 2020?


7) Book I Can't Believe I Waited Until 2020 to Finally Read?


8) Book That Shocked Me the Most?




9) My OTP (One True Pairing) of the Year?


Pip/Ravi

(Honorable Mentions: Simon/Bram (Love, Creekwood); Sinclair/Mitchel, Benjamin/Nathan, Rudy/Samuel (They Bite series); Luc/Oliver (Boyfriend Material); Stevie/David (The Hand on the Wall); Monty/Percy (The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue) )

10) My Favorite Non-Romantic Relationship of the Year?


Sloan & Garrett

(Honorable Mentions: The Creekwood Gang (Love, Creekwood); Myrtle/Ada (Premeditated Myrtle) )



Here's to more great reading in 2021!



























No comments:

Post a Comment