Sunday, April 22, 2018

Review: Life Inside My Mind




I feel like lately I have been on here raving about well-written books that honestly depict mental illness, books that have had me nodding my head and writing down quotes and feeling so much less alone with what I go through. This is a great trend in book publishing and one that has come at a time for me when I especially need it, something I think holds true for a lot of people.

Life Inside My Mind is a collection of essays by thirty-one authors who have personal experience with mental illness. They share their deeply personal stories, to let people know they are not alone, and to reduce the stigma surrounding mental illness.

The dedication reads:


This is an important. meaningful, and well-written read that I have been recommending to everyone. I whole-heartedly recommend it to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment