As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish !
This week's Top Ten Tuesday is a Valentine's Freebie! I kept going back and forth over what I wanted to do, and decided to combine up a post I've been wanting to do for a while (cozy mysteries) with a Valentine's Day spin.
So in no particular order, here are ten cozy mysteries I love, with some romance I love too!
1) The Death on Demand series by Carolyn G. Hart
The couple: Annie Laurance and Max Darling, a mystery bookstore owner and a self-declared private investigator
2) The Murder 101 series by Maggie Barbieri
The couple: Alison Bergeron and Bobby Crawford, an English professor and a police officer
3) The Bad Hair Day Mysteries by Nancy J. Cohen
The couple: Marla Shore and Detective Dalton Vail, a beauty salon owner and a police officer
4) A Psychic Eye series by Victoria Laurie
The couple: Abby Cooper and Dutch Rivers, a professional psychic and a FBI agent
5) The Sophie Katz Murder Mystery series by Kyra Davis
The couple: Sophie Katz and Anatoly Darinsky, a mystery writer and a private investigator
6) The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich
The couple(s): Stephanie Plum and Joe Morelli, a bounty hunter and a police officer; Stephanie Plum and Ranger, a bounty hunter and a security expert
7) The Anneke Haagen series by Susan Holtzer
The couple: Anneke Haagen and Karl Genesko, a computer consultant and an ex-professional football player/police officer
8) The Coffeehouse Mystery series by Cleo Coyle
The couple: Clare Cosi and Mike Quinn, a coffehouse manager and a police officer
9) The Claire Malloy Mysteries by Joan Hess
The couple: Claire Malloy and Peter Rosen, a bookseller and a police officer
10) The Mantra for Murder Mysteries by Diana Killian
The couple: A.J. Alexander and Jake Oberlin, yoga instruction/yoga studio owner and police officer