Sunday, September 6, 2015

Sunday Post: This Week's Recap



Happy Sunday everyone! I'm very excited because I have tomorrow off from work, so I get a long weekend to relax. I love teaching Pre-K so much, but it can be very exhausting, so having some time off is great to get re-energized.

This past week on the blog:

* I joined a Reading Challenge hosted by Novel Dreams: Novel Dreams Reading Challenge and read my first book for the challenge, The Last September (ARC) by Nina De Gramont. I also joined the R.I.P Readathon and started my first book for it, Loonies by Gregory Bastianelli.

* I did my first Top Ten Tuesday, Ten Characters I Just Didn't Click With.

* I got to do my very first Author Interview with Will Lavender.

* For my Top Five Friday, I talked about five books my Pre-K students love to have read to them.


I only added one book to my TBR shelf, The Nature of the Beast by Louise Penny. My dad and I are both big fans of the series and he bought the newest one, than passed it on to me when he was done.

Have a wonderful rest of your weekend! I can't wait to see what this coming week has in store!


No comments:

Post a Comment