Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday, and Plumdog


As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish!

This week's topic is Ten Books I Plan to Put in My Beach Bag This Summer:

1)

This looks the perfect summer read: fabulously over-the-top, suspenseful, and short. I could probably finish it in one lazy summer day.

2) and 3)


I love both these authors, and have had these two books sitting on my TBR shelf for far too long. Summer is a perfect time to read them both.

4)

Cozy mysteries are perfect summer reads, and this is one of my favorite cozy mystery series.

5) 

This is one of those true crime books that plays out almost like a tabloid story in a gossip magazine, except that it's all true.

6)

This is such a fun series, and it's been far too long since I read the first book. I need to pick this series back up pronto!

7) 8) and 9)


These are the three reads for the Maidens of Murder Agatha Christie Book Club for June, July, and August. I've had the best time re reading all these Agatha Christies!

10) 

I've heard such good things about this, but haven't gotten to read it yet!




I finished Plumdog last night, and cannot recommend it enough. Delightful really is the best word for it. It's a graphic novel through the eyes of the author's beloved dog, Plumdog, and it is a real joy to read.







No comments:

Post a Comment