Tuesday, April 26, 2016
Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Bookworm Delights
As always Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish !
Here are ten things that make this bookworm smile!
1) Walking into a library or bookstore-just knowing all those books are there, getting to flip through them, and take some home- just being among all those books is guaranteed to make me happy.
2) Finding a book I've had on my wishlist at a used bookstore or yard sale
3) Getting new cute bookmarks
4) Big book events, like ALA or Printer's Row
5) Finding an Agatha Christie cover or edition I don't have in my collection
6) Having someone read and like a book I recommended
7) Getting a tweet or message from one of my favorite authors
8) Picking a book from my shelf to read next
9) Getting to spend time in a cafe with a book
10) A really good movie being made out of a book I loved
What bookish things make you happy?