Monday, July 20, 2026

ARC Review: Death at a Firefly Tea by Laura Childs

 I received an ARC of this book from the publisher and NetGalley in exchange for an honest review. This did not affect my opinion of the book or my review itself. 

In this latest Laura Childs’ book, Theodosia and her wonderful tea shop employees throw a Firefly Tea. But when someone is poisoned at the tea, Theodosia and her friends begin their own investigation. 

I love these books. They are absolutely the epitome of cozy mystery books. Theodosia is a strong female lead, and every member of the town are unique and compelling characters (even the very few who drive me crazy). The town is its own unique character, full of lovely small shops and creative events. 

The mystery is a good one too, with twists and turns, and a lot of plausible suspects. I did predict the killer, but not until I was pretty far in, and even then it didn’t take away from my enjoyment of the story. I would recommend this book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment