Saturday, March 11, 2023

ARC Review: Lemon Curd Killer

 I received an ARC of this book from the publisher in exchange for a honest review. This did not affect my opinion of the book or my review itself.


This is one of my absolute favorite cozy mystery series. In this entry, Theodosia and her compatriots host a tea during a fashion show. But when she stumbles upon the dead body of a fashion designer, she finds herself promising the murdered woman’s daughter that she will solve the crime. Throwing herself into the world of fashion, and a whole lot of danger, Theodosia is determined to keep her promise.


This is the definition of cozy, particularly the setting, a tea shop full of warm tea and delicious scones and little sandwiches. Coming back to the main characters is always a joy, and the supporting cast is colorful and engaging. I definitely recommend this book. 


No comments:

Post a Comment