Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten of My Anticipated Reads for the Rest of 2017



As always, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the wonderful The Broke and The Bookish!

This week's theme is Ten of My Anticipated Reads for the Rest of 2017!

1) 

Anything billed as Serial meets In a Dark, Dark Wood automatically makes it on my can't wait to read list! I was so excited to get an ARC of this and can't wait to start it.

2)

Another ARC I was so excited to get! I've loved both of Ware's previous books and this one sounds amazing as well.

3)


I definitely pre-ordered this one. I love all things Sherlock Holmes, and this looks like a fascinating look at Holmes from conception to today.

4)


Billed as Scream meets YA!

5)


I adore this series, and while I'm sad it's ending, I can't wait to see how Petty ends it!

6) 


This is another excellent-looking YA suspense novel, about a group of teenagers who suspect their parents have come together to try to kill them.

7)


This looks like a book in the vein of You, which I read this year and could not put down.

8)


I've always been fascinated by the "fairy photographs" story, and Gaynor ties that in to a present day (fictional) tale.

9)


I'm always interested in a book where the line between fiction and reality is blurred, especially one with a book within a book.

10)


I'm always intrigued by an unreliable narrator and an exploration of how well the characters truly know each other.

What are some books you're looking forward to reading?

1 comment: