Saturday, December 14, 2019

COYER Winter with Friends Sign Up!

Better late than never! I always love COYER, and while this has been such a busy time for me, reading is always so wonderfully cozy and relaxing.

I'm mostly focused on clearing physical books from my TBR shelves, but I also have a lot of ARCs on my Kindle that I want to read as well, so those eARCs will be for regular COYER!

I don't plan to do any Buddy Reads, but I love Readathons!

My reading recommendation is for a book by a lesser known author who I absolutely love. Both his books are great, so I highly recommend both, but I will pick Dominance by Will Lavender as my recommended read. It's an amazing literary thriller I've re read many times.

COYER:
1)


FFS, I Suffer From FOMO Readathon (December 15th-28th)
1)






1 comment: